Welcome to the Village of Stockbridge, Wisconsin!
The Village of Stockbridge is located along the east shore of Lake Winnebago about 20 miles north of the City of Fond du Lac and 15 miles south of the City of Appleton. While we are a small community, less than 700 residents, the Village has a lot to offer.
Consider the excellent public school system, stunning and pisturesque parks and recreation areas, a first rate Fire Department and First Responders Unit, and over 2.5 square miles of vacant developable land.
New marina facilities provide direct access to Lake Winnebago for fishing, boating, and other water related activities. The Village recently completed a long range land use plan and zoning ordinance to accomodate new residential, commercial, and industrial development, all readily served with public sanitary sewerage and water supply facilities.
So if you are looking for a friendly, safe and affordable community to raise your family or start a new business venture, consider the Village of Stockbridge.
SEE THE TAX & ASSESSMENT TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING "OPEN BOOK" AND "BOARD OF REVIEW".
The dates are May 7th for Open Book (4-6 p.m.) and June 8th
for Board of Review (5-7 p.m.)
6th - STOCKBRIDGE WALLEYE TOURNAMENT sponsored by the Stockbridge Lions Club
Stop down to the Stockbridge Park to watch the awards, grab a burger and a refreshment and enjoy the entertainment.
8th - BOARD OF REVIEW
The Board of Review would be for residents that attended the Open Book and still are not in agreement with what the Assessor on their property tax assessment. You must complete an OBJECTION FORM and submit to the Village Clerk 48 hours prior to the BOR. See the "Tax & Assessment" tab for more information.
18th & 19th - STOCKBRIDGE PICNIC & PARADE sponsored by the Stockbridge Firemen & Legion
Join us for the fun of the annual picnic & parade. On Saturday, there is a softball tournament, outdoor mass, games, food, beverages and always a great band playing under the main pavilion. On Sunday, start the day with the parade at 11:00 a.m. The famous chicken dinner is served at noon until 2:00 p.m., the PTO sells tickets for the awesome gift baskets all day and there is always excellent entertainment under the main pavilion. If you are interested in being in the parade or if you are a community group that would like to participate in the picnic, please contact Joe at 439-1468.
STOCKBRIDGE AREA BUSINESSES
- To be connected to the Calumet County Parks Facebook Page that will update you on the status of the sledding hill, cross country trails and snowmobiles trails CLICK HERE
- Check out the brand new Calumet County Historical Society website CLICK HERE
- To check conditions of the water or ice at the Harbor Bar CLICK HERE
- Snowmobile Trail Information CLICK HERE
- Looking for Something to do with your Kids in the Area CLICK HERE
- DNR Explore Outdoors Website: CLICK HERE
- Lake Winnebago Fishing Reports: CLICK HERE
- Calumet County Tourism: CLICK HERE
- Calumet County Business: CLICK HERE
- Calumet County Crime Stoppers: CLICK HERE
- Discover Wisconsin: CLICK HERE
- Anything & Everything Wisconsin: CLICK HERE
- UW-Extension Information: CLICK HERE